Operations Supervisor, Dock / Dispatch
Click here: https://youtu.be/ra1L0OVO1og
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.
R+L Carriers has immediate need for Operations Supervisors to manage dock and dispatch operations.
Responsibilities will include:
· Driver and Freight Handler Management
· Coordinate Dock Operation and Driver/Freight Handler scheduling
· Ensure Safety Compliance
· Ensure quality freight handling procedures are followed
· Timely dispatching of LTL Loads
· Other duties as assigned by the Service Center Manager
Requirements / Qualifications:
· Candidates must have proven basic leadership experience.
· Must have the ability to lead in a fast paced environment.
· Strong Organizational / Communication/ and Logistical skills with solid problem solving abilities.
· Knowledge of quality freight handling preferred.
· Must have computer skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office products.
· Knowledge of the City, and surrounding areas
· Prior LTL leadership experience is strongly preferred.
R+L Carriers is a family owned, privately held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself in treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.