Operations Supervisor, Dock / Dispatch
R+L Carriers has immediate need for Operations Supervisors to manage dock and dispatch operations.
Responsibilities will include:
· Driver and Freight Handler Management
· Coordinate Dock Operation and Driver/Freight Handler scheduling
· Ensure Safety Compliance
· Ensure quality freight handling procedures are followed
· Timely dispatching of LTL Loads
· Other duties as assigned by the Service Center Manager
Requirements / Qualifications:
· Candidates must have proven basic leadership experience.
· Must have the ability to lead in a fast paced environment.
· Strong Organizational / Communication/ and Logistical skills with solid problem solving abilities.
· Knowledge of quality freight handling preferred.
· Must have computer skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office products.
· Knowledge of the City, and surrounding areas
· Prior LTL leadership experience is strongly preferred.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.