Part Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 1:00pm
R+L Carriers has immediate need for a Part Time Customer Service Representative . The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with customers and to assist customers and other R & L employees in tracking and monitoring freight movement. The Customer Service Representative must use customer retention techniques to ensure customers feel valued and listened to, to resolve their issues, and promote company goals and objectives.
CSR's will provide “WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE" to our internal and external customers by providing timely problem resolution through:
· Daily freight tracing with customers
· Assist other terminals in freight related issues of OS&D
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Possess a "WE CAN DO IT" attitude
· Strong communication/telephone skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to deal with potentially stressful situations
· General office and customer service experience necessary
· Computer and keyboard literate
· Transportation knowledge a plus, LTL experience preferred
· Ability to type 30+ WPM
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA, Pigeon Forge, TN, and Ocean Isle Beach, NC.